Hey guys, guess what? This photo I took at Bourke Street during Fashion Week has been chosen as photo of the week by Streets & People! Nice or what? I love good news. And I love to see my photos somewhere else (not stolen of course, which I once found and that did not make me happy). Anyway, if you want to check more of my Street Style photos hop to my facebook page (and Like it as well! Or not -reverse psychology-). Have an awesome week full of good news!
Monday, 24 September 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy Belated Birthday to Revenge star Christa B. Allen who turned the big 21 last week!
-
At the Bergdorf Goodman 111th Anniversary in Pucci At the 2012 MOBO Awards in McQ McQueen Fall 2012 At the MTV European Music Awards (EMA) ...
-
Kati Nescher, Heidi Mount,and my absolute favorite male-model Jon Kortajarena for Marie Claire Spain, November issue shot by Karl Lagerfeld...
-
Do you know that A Grand Affair, inspired by the end XIX century Russia, Chekhov’s “Cherry Orchard” and Olivier Theyskens’ collection for R...
-
Paola Longoria - Photoshoot in Mexico City 2010 27 JPG | up to 2060x3100 | 42,6 mb Mexican Raquetball player FileDefend Depositfiles Pa...
-
Taking inspiration from the Valentino Spring/Summer 2013 collection that gave us dreamy dresses and a very natural, simple and clean make-u...
-
“Don’t wear what you question, wear what you think is right for you.” Karl Lagerfeld Photo source: BCBG campaign Spring/Summer 2006
-
I love these two together, especially when they are on the red carpet
-
Cedric Pick (25yo / 1.82m) will represent Germany at Manhunt International 2012 in Bangkok Thailand on November 9th Source: Manhunt Internat...
-
Although she is still well-known in America, on this side of the Atlantic many seem to have forgotten about Valeria Mazza, the Argentinian ...



0 comments:
Post a Comment