Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 29 September 2012




The dancing jellyfish - so pretty it can shock you




Gentoo Penguin - he started following me all around the place




One of the places I went with my sis when she was here was the aquarium. There is something about aquariums, they are quite peaceful. That is, unless, you are unlucky enough to go on the same day there's a school trip. We didn't had that many kids there, but we found ourselves surrounded by seniors, I think they were having a field trip. I managed to take several photos, although since there is not enough light, my photos are quite grainy (high ISO). I was a bit concerned when people kept taking their photos using flash (although it is prohibited since it affects the fish). Besides, I don't think they can manage to get a good photo using flash, specially since it's going to bounce back to them. But anyway ... I had fun playing with a penguin there. Oh, and waiting for the sting ray to go through there at the same moment when there was no people walking through, was challenging. I had several missed shots there ... but at the end I managed to get it. Patience is a virtue.

Aquariums also make me think of Closer. Don't you like that movie? Fist time I watched it I felt asleep and didn't enjoy it. Second time (and all the times that followed) I loved it. Hello stranger...

Have a good end of the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts