Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 21 September 2012


playlist vol 2

Lately I've been listening to this group of songs and a few days ago my sister asked me to share them with her. So I decided to share them with you as well. I like finding new songs and what others are listening to, so I thought you might as well find something new to add to your playlists. This playlist makes me think of different things: fun, friends, roadtrips ... but it might create a different feeling to you, so why don't give it a try and let me know how you feel.


(I was going to make the playlist in 8tracks but couldn't find a couple of songs there, and since I'm in my new laptop I don't have my songs here to upload them, so I'll just leave you the youtube link - and since we're there, did you know that if you use this program you can download videos from youtube and save them as  wmv or mp3?)


Image credits: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts