Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 24 January 2012


Well hello there 2012!

I know it's a bit late, and January is almost over, but I had an amazing time out not bothering which day of the week it was or anything like that. It was wonderful to don't care about those things and just go out and enjoy what I was doing. But now I'm back and it's time for me to re-start what I left on pause (I would like to say I'm talking about that Harry Potter game I was playing, but no, I mean my thesis) and to share (while I can and there's no law against it) what I'm doing.

fireworks

So first thing first, I have no clue of what are my goals and resolutions for this year. I've been writing some things down in my notebook and trying to get them organized as to which goals I want to do first and what is my main resolution for this year (funny thing, one of my goals is to be more organized ... guess we need to work on that one). Last year I didn't have resolutions per se, I just said I wanted to start living the moment. I got pretty close and I guess this year I'm working in something similar: I want to stop saying "no" and stop searching for excuses and just go for it. It might be something as silly as eating something new or yucky, to stop living in the past and move into the present. So this year I decided to start living more and getting new experiences, things that would become part of a story to tell your friends later.

A good way to start that was during my trip where I decided to taste new things, and I ate frog and stingray. I also decided to jump from the top of our boat into the water (after an almost chicken-out moment and a lot of minutes just looking down at the water) and to do some kayak although I had no idea of how to paddle or where to go. But I kept thinking that one day in the amazing race I might to do so and better figure out now how to do it, rather than later. This entire trip (and I plan not to stop now) were full of amazing race moments, and that's how I believe I plan to live now. No turning back, just go for it and whatever happens. And because that's how I am trying to live, at the end of my trip I went to Universal Studios in Singapore and I decided to put an end to my fear for roller coasters. My friends know that I always chicken out and never go to the big roller coasters, either because I get all dizzy or feel like my stomach somehow decided to move up to my mouth. So this time I decided that I would stop putting excuses and just go for it. Two big ones. 14-storey high. And I nailed both with a huge scream.

Also I want to start looking for the positive side of everything, glass half full, coca-cola side of life. I guess life is really simple, but we get to complicate everything and then it stops being fun. I did found happiness, even in the darkest moments I was happy and it's pretty much what I learned from all my friends. Oh yes, with a little help from my friends. I want to learn now to live fully and very positive. In the pursuit of a better me (without losing the essence of course).

One video that made me start thinking about those things, you might also like it:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts