Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 23 February 2012


This week I've been going to the gym almost every day (except Wednesday when I felt drained after work) and I've been concentrated trying to finish writing the discussion for my paper (that I hope I can publish soon). So, I downloaded some new songs and started playing another ones quite often because they helped me during my working/working-out routine during this entire week. You might find something you like.







Recently Added / Recently Played

1. Cough Syrup by Young the Giant. I downloaded this song two weeks ago by recommendation, and I loved the feeling of it and the lyrics so I played it quite often. In the last episode of Glee, Blaine sings this song in the Karofsky's scene (that's all I'm saying so no spoilers) and I loved it. So I also have the Glee version which I downloaded yesterday and I'm listening to it as well.

2. Swans by Unkle Bob. This song is played in Grey's Anatomy, in season 4 or 5, when Meredith is dead and then alive and she talks to Denny and he says sometimes he feels Izzie when she's at the hospital. At the end of the episode when Izzie is walking and Denny is just next to her, this song is playing. I love the very last part of the song (is it a violin?).

3. Make this go on forever by Snow Patrol. I'm not sure if this song is from anywhere, I just downloaded because it's Snow Patrol and I like them.

4. Raise your Glass by Pink. I don't know why I didn't have this song, so I just downloaded it and I'm listening to it while cooling down after running.

5. Stereo Hearts by Glee. I heard the version by Gym Class Heroes a couple of times but didn't pay much attention to it, until it was played in Glee. Yes, Gleek here. And I like it, I was listening to it today while waiting for my friend (who found me singing and dancing while checking the bulletin board in uni). I'm like that.

6. Glad you came by The Wanted. This song reminds me of my friend (same as the next one) because he plays it in his car and sings while driving. And somehow I end up hating it and then liking it. You look well on me.

7. Titanium by David Guetta ft Sia. I used not to like this song because last year during our road trip my friend played it infinite times (even before that he already played it a lot). But while in Singapore I listened to that song couple of times and it reminded me of him, and when I came here I missed listening to it so I downloaded it and now I can't stop playing it. The love/hate relationship with songs.

8. Broken by Lifehouse. I think it was from Grey's Anatomy.

9. Good Feeling by Florida. Different kind of music, something I added to my exercise playlist (it puts me in a good mood), although this is not usually my kind of music.

10. Bulletproof by La Roux. Same as number 7, I listened to it a lot and got tired of it and now I listened to it again and decided I was going to give it another chance. Been there, done that, messed around.


What are you currently listening to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts