Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 15 February 2012


I started going to the gym again last week, and usually my training plan includes doing some cardio in the cross-trainer and then I do weights (for legs or arms). I'm changing my plan now and I'm starting to run. I'm a beginner runner (I don't even run when I'm missing the bus), and since the world might be coming to an end soon (probably because zombies will come and attack us) then it's better to be prepared. And if you remember zombieland, then you'll know that one of the rules for surviving is cardio. So I'm getting ready for it. No, I'm not preparing for a marathon or to get fit, I'm preparing to be ready to run as if a thousand zombies were just behind me.



I bought my running shoes today (because seriously, I haven't run before, and in school I pretended to run and then half way I walked). Black and purple ... anyone surprised? And I'm motivated (hopefully that will keep me going), and my friend is going to the gym with me so at least I have someone to chat every now and then (although he doesn't like me to see him while he lifts weights cause his face is super funny and then I laugh and then he laughs and well ... don't laugh while doing weights).

My playlist is somehow diverse, but it keeps me going, and the moments where I ran like there's no tomorrow is surprisingly while listening to Rumour has it / Someone like you (the smash from Glee), Smooth Criminal (also the version from Glee) and You oughta know (from Alanis). Yeah, it's like going into that stage of rage after a breakup or something similar, and then releasing all that energy while running. But I'm not there in my life, I'm not dealing with any breakup or anything similar, I'm happy, but I guess I canalise myself into my friend's emotions (what some of them are dealing right now) plus a lot of hours watching Grey's Anatomy (it just makes you depressed, the whole thing! too much drama plus Denny Duquette, I will never get over it) and then I sympathize with them. It works. Makes sense?



I'll share my playlist, might work for you while exercising, and if you have any suggestions about other songs that I should add, please tell me. I'm looking for new songs.

1. Good Feeling - Florida
2. Levels - Avicii
4. Yeah 3x - Chris Brown
5. Give me everything - Pitbull
6. Smooth Criminal - Glee
7. Till the world ends - Britney
9. Swing Swing - The All American Rejects
11. You oughta know - Alanis Morissette
12. I wanna go - Britney Spears
14. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar ft Lucenzo
15. Don't trust me - 3OH!3
16. Blow remix - Kesha (can't remember which one is the remix I've got)
17. Want you bad - Offsprings


 So, how are you preparing for the zombie attack?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts