Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 25 February 2012

elle-belgium-2011-2

Last week was a mix of work and fashion for me and I really enjoyed it. I have watched Part 3 of Pardon my French, a short film A Woman Dress created by Giada Colagrande for Miu Miu, pre-fall 2012 Bottega Veneta collection, as well as two wonderful documentaries that I will definitely blog about in March.

An invite to a private sale came in out of the blue – an incredibly exciting offer I couldn’t refuse and will be telling more about as soon as I attend it.

Of course, I couldn’t ignore the news about Raf Simmons leaving Jil Sander after today’s show and his position will be filled by Jil Sander herself. There are rumours that Simmons may be heading to Dior or even YSL, but nothing has been confirmed yet. He’s been wonderful at Jil Sander, so I am sure he will do a wonderful job wherever it might be.

I also discovered that our Royals, Prince William and Kate now have a cocker spaniel puppy. I am so glad they chose a cocker – they are the most wonderful dogs in the world (and one is sleeping on my lap as we speak as it’s his post breakfast nap time).

And of course, I have been enjoying the fashion week and, apart from constantly checking the calendar on vogue website and photos on style.com, got a chance to watch McQ, Gucci, Prada, Moschino and Versace streams.

That’s all the news and updates for now.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Always yours,

signature

Photo source: Elle Belgium 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts