Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 11 November 2012

Another day, another Paris Beauty Drugstore post (I will post all of them eventually. Slow and steady wins the race...although I don't know what race I'm participating in. The race of life?)

Up today is Ushuaïa Bio Hibiscus Deodorant.


This is probably one of my favourite finds. It's so pretty. If there's one thing the Frenchies do well, it's pretty packaging. 

I really like the shape of this deodorant. I don't think I've seen a design like this in the UK before - but correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know what it is about it, but I think the design is really appealing...oh God, you know your beauty obsession has gone  bit far when you're talking about the shape of deodorant.


This is scented with Hibiscus, which was the main selling point. I love Hibiscus in every form. I love Hibiscus drinks - Wahaca does some amazing Hibiscus cocktails f.y.i - and the smell of it is incredible too. 

Like the mango butter shampoo, I'd never come across any Hibiscus scented products before. As it's an unusual scent, this also has the added value of not smelling typically like a "deodorant". I have a bit of a pet peeve with products like deodorant and dry shampoo in that you can always recognise the smell :/

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend!

Emma

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts