Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 1 November 2012


Yes, I know, it took me a long while to post this photos. Let's say I just wanted to refresh all of your memories a while after fashion week. That works?




These are the photos from the Levi's fashion show during Melbourne Spring Fashion Week (which was almost two months ago). I went early to catch on the French Connection Runway, where I was not allowed to use my camera to take photos (so I've got some from my iphone which I'm not quite convinced and that's also why I haven't posted them yet). Later that day I met Mallory from Cry Little Sister, with whom I spent the rest of the day trying to get some free lashies, hair and nails done before the Levi's show. We made it just in time.




Now this runway was different from the others I went to since it had a live band performing during the show. We got our places ready and we received an awesome gift pack (which included scrub and bath gels and all that jazz!). Pretty heavy as well, but really good one. Well done Levi's !!

Some photos from their collection:






You can find more photos here.

Have a good weekend !! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts