Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 9 November 2012

snejana-onopka-isabel-marant-poppy-shoes

If you don’t recognise these shoes, you must have been living in a parallel Universe where neither fashionista nor Isabel Marant ever set their foot… And if any of those abovementioned name do make your heart skip a beat, then you would definitely want to continue reading.

The thing about Isabel Marant designs is that, whether you want it or not, they get under your skin and penetrate brain cells as soon as you see the looks on a runway. Isabel Marant is like a fashion equivalent to sweets(or whatever food delight you find most irresistible) – she knows how to give you the strongest craving for something you cannot have in large quantities, if at all…

isabel-marant-ready-to-wear-fall-2010-poppy isabel-marant-ready-to-wear-fall-2010-poppy-shoes

Although I would not exactly consider myself an Isabel Marant aficionado (Vanessa Bruno is more me in case you are interested), there are designs that even I remember vividly…

Take her “Poppy”, for example. They were everywhere. I loved the red version and my desire to have a pair of red pumps was likely caused by the memory. However, since I am pretty calm towards Isabel Marant I didn’t find it essential to rush out, credit card at the ready, to get the shoes.

snejana-onopka-isabel-marant-lookbook

Imagine my delight when I found a much more affordable version of “Poppy” pumps – identical and in the most gorgeous (and perfect) shade of red.

So let me demonstrate…

This is a pair of “Poppies”…

Isabel-Marant-Poppy-suede-pumps

And this is a pair of “Eliza’s”…

elisa-pumps-isabel-marant-poppy-budget

If you can’t spot the difference and absolutely love to have a pair, “Elisa” pumps can be yours for less than £40/$60. Impressed? So was I. And yes, I did place an order. Follow the link to buy them on-line.

Photo source: Isabel Marant campaign Fall 2010, style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts