Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 23 July 2012

Hello my lovelies! 

I've been a bit AWOL recently - I meant to post about these when I was in Barbados but unfortunately the sun caused me to melt and become incapable of doing anything but lie in a gloopy mess on a sun lounger ;)
Amazingly enough we're actually getting some sunshine in the UK too, and it's a sweltering 27 degrees today.

It's always quite funny that whenever the UK gets a little good weather, we all suddenly think we’re the new Caribbean of Europe.
Newspapers will no doubt start informing us soon that we are not only hot, but hotter than the rest of Europe! Hotter than Egypt! Hotter than Australia! (We conveniently forget that Australia is currently having its winter…)

So to celebrate the UK being hotter than Beyonce in a pair of short shorts (I have a girl crush, don't judge me, ok?) there will be plenty of summer beauty posts coming your way.

First up, Clarins Joli Rouge Brilliant lipsticks!

I caught sight of these first in the Duty Free at Gatwick, and managed to (barely) hold myself back from purchasing, When I saw they were on sale at cheapsmells.com though, I couldn't resist.

I purchased two shades - Guava and Rhubarb

If you haven't come across these before, I recommend you run to your nearest Clarins counter to have a look. These are not only lovely lipsticks, but so summer perfect it's unreal.

Clarins say:

"This lipstick combines the transparent colour and shine of a lip gloss with the creamy texture of a lipstick. A unique extreme shine Maxi Lip Complex helps plump and hydrate for full, soft and supple lips, while the deeply moisturising and long-wearing formula provides the benefits of a balm with lip care ingredients."

I don't particularly like lip gloss, as I hate having anything feel sticky on my lips. Having long hair for most of my life didn't help either, as it inevitably ended up stuck to any lip gloss I put on.

So these are perfect for me, as they are not overly pigmented, but are shimmery and sheer, moisturising, and not sticky at all.

Whoop-di-doo :D


The packaging on these is very luxurious. They don't look particularly pretty or ornate, but the metal case is heavy and solid feeling, which does lend the lipstick an "expensive" feel.

It's also quite practical as these are currently my favourite lipsticks, ergo, they live in the bottomless pit that is my handbag.

Lipsticks that go in my handbag don't often make it back out alive. At the very least they sustain some kind of war wound and have to be taken out of action for a while.

These are holding up pretty well though. No scratches, no breakages, and the solid packaging makes them easy for me to find.
I was especially pleased with my Cheap Smells find as they had the exact two shades I'd been lusting after. I love when that happens, it feels like make-up fate.
A love of Disney and make-up has apparently combined into my thinking a number of make-up purchases were "meant to be". Yes, I'm a crazy person.

Top: Guava, Bottom: Rhubarb
 
Guava
These are just my favourite kind of colours. I prefer Guava as it's a lighter, peachier, coral shade. Rhubarb is slightly darker, with more rose in my opinion. Both are so pretty, with just the right amount of shimmer to make lips look fuller, without making people look at me funny and ask if I've been eating glitter.


Rhubarb
These are so tasty too, as they actually are the same flavour as their name! That's a nice touch, as I hate funny tasting lipsticks (*cough* Estee Lauder *cough*)  
These are shimmery, fruity, and oh so perfect for summer. I definitely recommend!!

These retail normally for £17.00 at Boots HERE, but are currently on sale at Cheap Smells for £14.25. Find the Guava Lipstick HERE and the Rhubarb Lipstick HERE

Emma

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts