Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 30 August 2012


This is my amazing sister, she was in Melbourne for almost a month and I can't believe it's already two weeks since she left. Time flies when you're having such a great time.


We had a rough plan of what we wanted to do and what places we could check out, but as usual, all of our plans changed. I mean, everytime you travel you have to be open to change the original plan, because that's what makes your trip the best, the spontaneity of it. And you know what? Works everytime, and this time we had an amazing time together.

I'm glad to say that she came just in time to celebrate her birthday here, despite being a bit jet lagged, we went out to celebrate. That was also my first time going to a Roller Derby match (which I absolutely enjoyed!). And thankfully this gal (my sis) was open to trying new things, such as food from different countries (count that Indonesian, Malaysian, Japanese, Chinese).

It was a bit harsh trying to manage time for work and to be on time for going places with my sis (considering that everything closes at 5.30 pm unless it's Thursday or Friday). But despite the cold weather, and other unfortunate things, we had the best time. You try to take the best out of every single thing, and that's why we were rewarded with awesome sunsets and sun flares and glorious photo moments (photo geek here!). And you can't count with weather in Melbourne, so to be in time for a clear sky during the golden hour to take skyline photos or for having a bit of sunshine after a very cloudy day, then we can say we were pretty lucky.

We are a couple of simple gals, we don't make too much fuzz about where we eat or with whom. We don't care about what the rest think of us, we do our thing if it makes us feel comfortable. We don't go for the 'fancy' stuff because, bleh, you can enjoy more things for less. At the end of the day, we just enjoy each others company disregarding of the place we are. And geez, if we can laugh! I bet my housemate was tired of our constant laugh attacks. 

But now it's just quiet house, no more constant laughing around. But that's just for another 3 more months, until I go back home !! And then, well ... beware world. I'm very thankful for having someone to share my insanities, and I'm very lucky to have two amazing sisters that I love so much (and that are waiting for me)!



Have an awesome day people, go hug your sisters/brothers or friends that are like the sisters/brothers you never had. We all need people like them in our lives!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts