Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 21 August 2012


Hello lovelies!

I've tried my best to post every now and then but as you are quite aware I had a visitor at home all the way from Peru. Yay! My baby sis was here for what seemed to be the fastest month ever. I was just picking her up from the airport when suddenly we were already on our way to the airport again. I can't believe it went so fast, but that's how time goes when you're enjoying something. Kinda like when you were a kid playing and your mom comes to tell you it's time to put everything aside and go to bed. Ok, maybe my mom told me that not that long ago (*ahem, last week*). 

Anyway, I've been trying to manage my time to enjoy my sis as much as I can and at the same time work with my experiments, and at the same time edit some photos and at the same time share some of them here. But, now here I am, left counting months and days until I can see my family and friends again, enjoying of what little I have left here before my super holidays. And in order to make them super amazing holidays, I'm trying to work really hard so I can finish really soon.

Buuut, it's tuesday night, I had my photoshop open because I was making some measurements from my histological cuts (work, boring! truly boring), and I decided to take a break and try some new things. I was watching Alex Beadon's photoshop tutorials (please check them!) and decided to play with my photoshop. I'm not an expert in photoshop, I usually use it for making layers for displaying my photos and to apply effects to them (like adding a soft light effect on them); I don't use it that much for making retouches (just the spot-healing tool which I use to take out those annoying pimples that sometimes tend to appear). So this is pretty much the first time I retouch something (meaning, me).

Let me know what you think!


before and after

It's amazing how you might think that your photo is done and then after you edit it you realize you're far from it. So, what I did? I did a subtle increase to my make-up, added eye-shadow and lipstick (very very subtle!), increased sharpness at my eyes, increased highlight and removed puffiness, brightened up the photo adjusting the levels, and added a vintage-y effect to the background. I might have gone a bit to far, but it was fun! Hey, for being the first time I don't think it looks that bad.

Btw, when Finding Nemo came out several years ago, a friend told me I looked like that little buddy. No one ever forgot about it. Everytime they see that little one they feel the need to let me know. 

Anyway, check on Alex Beadon's photos (she had the most amazing self portraits I've seen!) and check on her vids!

Have a super awesome week !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts