Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 23 August 2012


Hi there!

If you've been following me for a while you might know that I like to do these series of posts dedicated to street style. Whoever captures my attention because of their style or unique way of presenting themselves I go towards them and ask them to pose for me so I can share it with you guys.

Some months ago I watched a documentary about Bill Cunningham called Bill Cunningham's New York and I liked it so much that while my sister was here we watched it together. Couple of days later I showed her how my street style posts were created and the way I introduced myself to people to snap their photos. So she decided to mix it up a bit and inspired by Bill's quote "The best fashion show is definitely on the street. Always has been and always will be" decided to create a portfolio called "Street Runway". If you realize, the mere street where you walk by every day to go to work / school / shop it's a runway. You'll find that girls, boys, men, women, they're all on their own catwalk, showing what they decided to wear that day.

Anyway, the point is, my sis has agreed to share her photos in my blog, and I'll be posting them every now and then to show you what Melbourne's runway is like. Now this is different from the type of photos I take since I have posed photos and what she does is take the people in their own flow, no poses, just walking. Like during a runway. Hope you enjoy it !



Photo by Wenz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts