Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 11 August 2012

elle-china-august-2012

I forgot that I no longer blog on Saturdays… I think the rule was meant to be broken after all and pretty much as soon as because when there is a new story to share, it’s best just to go for it.

A few days ago, after he finished installing the lights in that epic bathroom of ours, a friend commented how bright the room was. “Oh, now I am going to see every single imperfection on my skin,” I replied without thinking. Next thing I knew was two pairs of eyes staring at me, studying my face like a map.

“But you don’t have imperfections, do you?” Mr asked, puzzled. “Of course, not, darling.” I smiled and made a book worth of excuses to disappear as quickly as possible.

Of course, I have imperfections, but this is something I’d rather keep to myself and certainly would not share with the male audience. Men are simple creatures – if you tell them that you are perfect they will think so, too. And if you choose to count your flaws out loud, don’t be surprised if they refer to them in the future.

Never forget that you are a true reflection of beauty and your imperfections are a part of it – just never refer to them as “imperfections” when your other half is around.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Always yours,

signature

 

Photo source: Elle China August 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts