Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 25 October 2012

© Noa Griffel 2012

Last  night I found a documentary I was absolutely unaware of. Seconds later the tiredness was forgotten and my bed time postponed. I had to watch it immediately.

If you saw The September Issue, you will enjoy this story directed by Christine Hall for BBC1 as a part of Boss Women series. The camera follows Anna Wintour as she works on the February issue of Vogue, travels to Paris and shares her memories and thoughts about fashion and life.

To me, this documentary felt more frank, more sincere – there was definitely less hype and more depth in it compared to the latest one. It made me like Anna even more. I found her, yet again, absolutely fascinating.

 

Photo source: Noa Griffel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts