Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 29 October 2012

Hi honeys! 

Post three in my Paris Drugstore Beauty series! The brand I'm writing about today isn't exclusively found in France, although it is a French make. Roger and Gallet are one of the brands I associate with being quintessentially Parisian. Founded in 1862, you can now find this brand EVERYWHERE in France. 


There are big baskets of these single cakes of soaps in just about every pharmacy or supermarket, and they go for about €4.99 a pop. I couldn't resist picking up a few to take back!

I chose Carnation scented soap for my Mum (her favourite flowers are carnations) and Shiso scented soap for myself.



These are so so pretty. In terms of packaging this brand is so win for me. They come in plastic cases, which is nice as it makes them very portable, even after they've been used. 

Funnily enough, the Carnation scent is actually my favourite. It's floral but spicy too, which stops it from being old-ladyish or powdery. It's very distinctive and I think Roger & Gallet are actually very good at creating scents that are elegant and feminine without being overpowering or fusty. 

The Shiso sent is lovely too, and described on the site as (translated from the French):

All the precious serenity of the Kyoto gardens. In the pearly light of dawn, a breath of harmony spreads. The veil is lifted off a shaded garden in the heart of Kyoto, revealing tempting sweetness of fresh Shiso-scented water. Let the charm of this feeling of stone and water envelop you in her delicate and sensual floral facets and taste it with delight.

Very poetic, hmmm? 

Top notes: Sicilian Mandarin and Calabrian Bergamot
Heart notes: Fresh Shiso and White Peony
Base notes: Mysore Sandalwood 

The scent is lovely and fresh and I do associate it with tranquil Japanese gardens. This line is only available in France, and is in my opinion the loveliest packaging. Have a look at the full line HERE. Gorgeous right? I love the pale green and pink combo.


These are such pretty soaps, and if you're in France or heading there anytime soon I highly recommend picking up a few of these as stocking fillers.

You can get a coffret of three Carnation soaps for £13 HERE or on sale for £11.70 HERE that I think would make a gorgeous Christmas stocking filler. 

For Roger & Gallet products you can either go to their UK site HERE or to Escentual (which is currently having a Roger & Gallet sale) HERE

As an aside, on the Roger & Gallet site they have a perfume "diagnosis" page HERE, where you can find out what your perfect scent is. I spent quite a while procrastinating on here, and is a bit of fun! (especially for me, as a 90s kid I spent a large chunk of my childhood filling in questionnaires to find out "what colour you are" and "which boyband member you should date" ;) )

Emma

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts