Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 23 October 2012

Day Two of my Paris drugstore beauty buys!! This you can find in the UK, but the line is much more prominent in France. 

Klorane Shampooing Nutritif au Beurre de Mangue (Mango Butter Shampoo) uses Indian mango to nourish and restore dry hair.


The first thing that attracted me to this shampoo was the smell. Mango isn't something I've come across in a shampoo before, and I really wish it was used more. This smells incredible. Not synthetic, but like ripe fruity mangos. I bought this for my mum, who has very dry hair and loves tropical scents. 


I have sneaked a few uses out of it though, and this does feel very nourishing. What's unusual about this shampoo is how hair feels after using this. I'd come close to saying that you don't even need conditioner after using this, as when the shampoo rinses out, your hair feels so so soft and smooth as if you've used conditioner.

Online they say:


"Traditionally used for its nourishing properties, mango is very rich in essential fatty acids with scientifically proven replenishing properties. Dehydration is prevented thanks to the unique butter that is extracted from the mango kernel, and glossy hair is restored."

My mum loves it, and has given it her vote of approval. Mama Cooke is a wise lady, so if she says it's good, it's good guys.


I highly recommend picking this up either in the UK or in France if you're there, as it's got a gorgeous scent and does what it says on the tin.

Find it online HERE for £5.15 or HERE for £6 with free delivery.

Emma 

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts