Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 27 October 2012

vogue_it_feb1992_3meisel

It’s time for another shopping-related post. Since many of you liked the idea, I decided to continue and do it every other week.

Today I’ve got a few little delights for you.

For special designer finds, head off to TheOutnet and receive additional 30% off when you check out. Ends Monday.

mia-wool-trousers-whistlesThe mid-season sales you simply have to check are Whistles, Karen Millen and Reiss. There are so many gorgeous things -  you will definitely find something special, just for you. I was tempted by a pair of classic cigarette trousers - they were pure wool (with a little lycra for extra comfort), pleats, hems (love hems!) and £40 (seriously!) I have been looking for this exact style made of wool and 0% poly and finally found Mia that I fell in love with. I tried to share my joy with Mr and pupster, but Oscar was asleep dreaming of his morning toast (he gets a little one in weekends) and Mr looked at me and said “Darling, I am sure they are wonderful, but, honestly, all I could hear is “blah-blah-blah”” So here I am, sharing the news with you – I know you’ll understand the excitement.

Reiss also invited me to a sample sale and if you are in London next Tuesday (13:00 – 20:00), Wednesday – Friday (8:00- 20:00) or Saturday (9:00 – 19:00), feel free to come to The Music Room and have a good browse.

See you on Monday – next week I have interviews, stories and plenty of beautiful photos to share with you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

x

Photo source: Vogue Italia February 1992

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts