Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 7 October 2012

Sorry for the lack of posting recently my lovelies, but I was working in Paris for Paris Fashion Week until last Thursday and have had no time, it was so manic!

Seriously, for anyone who thinks The Devil Wears Prada is an exaggeration, lemme tell you now, it's not. If anything, it doesn't go far enough.


In case you were wondering, my role in this little scenario was Andy, pre-makeover.

I went with a publicity and pr company and was working as a production assistant and their social media / communications person.


The company works for clients who want more exposure. At PFW this involved taking them round the shows among other things. Every person you see snapped at these shows probably has a similar team working behind them. I imagine it as 10 to 15 little ghosties stood behind them, the shadows of their harangued assistants, probably outside at that very moment desperately trying to work three phones at once that very second.

I was less great as the production assistant, mainly because that involves running through a lot of crowds and staying on top of where the clients are and the boss at all times, and at 5ft1 this was a bit of a problem for me (F.Y.I when crowds and I ever get in a scuffle, I always come off worse. Always).

Despite all the madness and the yelling and the huge amounts of stress, it was worth it in the end. The experience was amazing, and I got an email off my frankly terrifying boss telling me I'd done a good job and did I want to stay on? 

While I had very little time to take any pictures myself, I was in charge of Instagram for them, so had the very fun job of taking "street style" pics. Here are a few of my favourites!


Luiz Fernando Barreto at the Costume National show

Selma Hayek at the YSL show
Mathilde at the Ground Zero show
Outside the Castelbajac show
Shoes at the Castelbajac show
Jessica Chastain at the YSL show
The YSL show at Grand Palais
Photoshoot for Modzik magazine with the Nightcrashers
Backstage at the Castelbajac show
Interviewing @bfasko and @folowfaskoteam at the YSL show
Cindy Van Der Heyden outside the Costume National show
Ulyana Sergeenko at John Galliano show
Misha Janette at the Ground Zero show
Femme fatale at the Galliano show
Invite to the Paco Rabanne show
Woman in red coat at the Galliano show
Annina Roescheisen outside Castelbajac show
Kouassi Arnold and @reasmanu outside Ground Zero show

Make-up laid out to get one of the clients ready for a day of shows
Linda and Niels Hunter outside the Ground Zero show
Hande Kodja at the Castelbajac show
Max and Leo at the Galliano Show
Diana Rikasari at the Ground Zero show
Diane Pernet at the Castelbajac show
I am currently resting and recuperating, but will be back posting regularly soon! Gros Bisous!

Emma 

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts