Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 24 October 2012


Hey kiddos, I'm taking a break from all that thesis thingy to write something I've been meaning to write about for a while. I heart Emma Stone. I heart Andrew as well.

When several years ago they mentioned that a new Spiderman movie was going to come out but with none of the original cast I was mad, disappointed and not expected to watch it. Then the trailer came out and I realized that they were actually remaking the whole thing, which didn't made sense and once again I was team Tobey. So when it finally came out I went to watch it because Emma Stone was in it, and I have a serious girl crush on that girl. I came out drooling, excited, doodling Andrew's name on my notebook with little hearts on it saying 'Mrs Garfield'. Nah, never that extreme. But I did googled his name and stared at my screen looking at his photos. Uhm ... pretty much the same thing, huh?

I liked the movie so much that I went again to watch it with my sis. So here is what's happening: this movie is actually closer to the comics that the Tobey one. And I say this because it is while Peter was in Science School that he met Gwen, and went to Oscorp and got bitten by a genetically engineered spider (part of his dad old work). Now Gwen got to be his first girlfriend. Way after that came Mary Jane, who he met while being in college. So, if we are talking about age and the fact that Peter was in high school leading with all those adolescent issues, being bullied, plus the fact that he was bitten by a spider, then yes, Andrew Garfield is a way better Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire. I am team Andrew now. 100%. Even though Andrew is 29, he looks 19. So he can get to play a teenage boy. And me like Andrew.

Now there's no upside down kiss. But there is this chemistry between Peter and Gwen that I didn't see in Peter and Mary Jane. Perhaps that has to be with the fact that Tobey was not dating Kirsten like Emma and Andrew, whom I've got to say are the cutest couple!

                                                                                     Source: google.it via Cynthia on Pinterest


Last week the online version for this movie was available so I watched it again. Because I just can't get over it! And I would probably watch it again soon. Same reason. So watch it. Now.

I'll leave you with some scenes from the movie (my favourite part is when he's skating) with one of the songs from the movie, which is the same song that they play during my fave scene, from Coldplay.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts