Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 4 March 2012

christian dior fall2012-5

I am writing this on a Friday afternoon just so I can gather all my thought and emotions while they are still at a raw state, so buzzing and overwhelming it hurts my brain and squeezes out an occasional but much needed teardrop.

christian dior fall2012-6

The unthinkable happened – I fell in love with Christian Dior created by Bill Gaytten. This time it felt natural. As the looks kept changing before my eyes, I opened my heart and allowed Gaytten in, the same way I did Galliano many years ago. Galliano was the one and only for me and he will remain so for the rest of Dior's era.

christian dior fall2012-1

Gaytten was a different story. He was a replacement for a genius and, until recently, it never felt right for there's nobody else who could be compared to Galliano. I still feel that Dior made a mistake, but right now all I want to do is admire the Fall collection.

No longer I think that the new Dior’s designer is alien to the house. In fact, I was very close to admitting it after seeing his Pre-Fall designs. Back then I hesitated because the stubborn old me, I do take time before falling in love with people and things. Now I confess my feeling.

christian dior fall2012-2

I cannot fault the Fall collection. It makes me feel happy and inspired just like all things beautiful do.

It makes me sad because I realise that Dior may not give us (and Gaytten) a chance to continue enjoying this new chapter that becoming more and more exciting and… so very Dior… so flawlessly timelessly elegant. There is a possibility that Gaytten will be signed up for up to 6 seasons or just a year or may be leaving shorty... Nobody knows... It's like a cruel game that Dior chose to play with everyone.

christian dior fall2012-3

I so wish they stopped because not only it's incredibly distracting for most of us, but can be impossibly destroying to people who continue creating stunning collections to keep the house going no matter what kind of madness happens behind those close doors.

christian dior fall2012-9

Photo source: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts