Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 4 March 2012


Hello All,

So, I've been in Sydney for the past days for my friend's wedding (which was really great and she looked really pretty). Lots of photos to edit and upload, hopefully soon.

I took the photo challenge from Fat Mum Slim for the month of february but I couldn't take photos each day. Still I have several that I will share now (it's never too late). If you want to see all the photos that I took you can check my facebook page or flickr.

I'm also doing now the march photo a day challenge, also from Fat Mum Slim. Might share them later on (some photos are on my phone and some on my camera).

Enjoy!


1 your view today

3 hands

6 dinner

12 inside your closet

16 something new

24 inside bathroom cabinet 2


As you can see, I got my iphone 4s finally! No more crap phones that won't allow me to answer my calls or that swallows my messages without letting me know. And yeah, that's inside my tiny closet (seriously, why do they have rooms with tiny closets?), and yeah, that's a lot of polka dots.

Have an amazing start of the week and an excellent start of the month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts