Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 19 March 2012

Hi, my name is Emma and I'm a 21 yr old graduate with a make up OBSESSION, so thought blogging about it would be a productive outlet for this (and an excuse to spend more :D).


I wanted to start off with a post on my latest impulse buy, the Dior Garden Clutch:





This palette by Dior is pretty expensive at £55, and I'd been hovering around the Dior counters for a while, not wanting to part with the money but oh-so-tempted by how beautiful it is.


So when I got talking to the Dior SA in Boots, and she told me that not only was this the last one, but she'd also sell it to me with a discount (they'd been using this one to show customers, and had taken the plastic wrapping off it) I couldn't help myself.


Last one + Discount = FATE, obviously.




The clutch itself is stunning, really weighty, and gorgeously designed. I love the rosebud clasp on it :D


I bought the clutch in shade 002 Granville Garden


Inside, the three eyeshadows are on top, with a little lid keeping them separate from the lipgloss. I think this is pretty ingenious, as it looks really pretty and also stops the powder potentially mixing with the gloss.






I think the colours are more suited to fair skin tones, as the colours are light and VERY sheer. Used together they give a really pretty natural look, but it would take a lot of primer + building to get the shade on the lid looking like the one in the pan. 


Eyeshadow applied on lid with liquid liner

Lipgloss Swatches
Eyeshadow Swatches


 Verdict: Incredibly pretty palette, with lovely sheer, shimmery spring shades, but don't go for this if bold colours/high pigmentation is your thing.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts