Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 17 March 2012

Harpers_Bazaar_Australia_aug2011

You know this feeling when you wake up so happy and rested that your mind goes totally blank? This morning is one of those blissful thoughtless days when I don’t have much to write about apart from my intense need to get to the garden and see all the delicate pink and rose blooms and inhale as much of the spring air as I possibly can (I promise to leave you some). My favourite season is here and I can’t get enough of it, rain or shine.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Always yours,

signature

Photo source: Harper’s Bazaar Australia August 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts