Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 11 March 2012


I decided to write just a few lines to tell everyone that I'm alive. I think I got this urge to do it thanks to my dad who wants me to report myself every now and then even with an "I'm ok" so that he knows I'm doing fine. And when I don't do it, he will ask my sister to whatsapp me to ask about me. But there's no need for her since we whatsapp every time so she knows I'm alive (geez, what would I do without internet on my phone?).

Anyway, that was not the point. The thing is that I am dealing with a lot of things right now, it might sound overwhelming but I guess it's not the fact that I have a lot of things in mind or a lot to do (although I do have a lot to do, but that's been always), but the fact that my head is about to explode because I am over thinking some aspects of my life. So I haven't been blogging (I have like 2 or 3 posts in drafts) or reading any other blog (hence, my lack of comments) although I wish I could. Love the word "hence", thought you should know. So, till further notice I won't be writing in the blog (till I regain my voice, or strength to live, nah, kidding). Hey, who knows? This might end tomorrow or the day after and I will be posting something again.

But you can check the ramblings of my life in twitter (where I do write about how red my hair is right now or how my running is going, or where I am and who am I meeting at the moment). Maybe you're not interested in that, but you should, sometimes I get funny.

I'll be back soon kiddos, don't miss me too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts