Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 9 July 2012


It's time for another playlist!


{Part of the 365 Day Song Challenge}
{Week 1
{Week 2}
{Week 3}


                                                                                Source: google.com via Melanie on Pinterest


22. A song from a band or artists (member(s) decease) you would have loved to have seen: Nirvana - All Apologies. My fascination for Nirvana started a long time ago, and oh how I wished (and still wish) to be able to have seen them live. They were just amazing. Kurt Cobain was amazing. I could listen to their songs non-stop and not get tired of them. It's a shame that someone really great is no longer among us.

                                                                                Source: t3.gstatic.com via Marine on Pinterest


23. Song from a band or artist that you have met in person: MxPx - Punk Rawk Show. Some years ago they had a concert in Peru. By that time getting a punk band to play there was very hard, so I was super excited. Even more when I found out they were signing autographs, so I went with my sis and got to meet the three of them and I got a pic with Mike Herrera. Good old times.

24. The last new song that you heard that you really liked: Robyn - Dancing on my own. I found this song while watching Girls from HBO, and I found very catchy and now it makes my want to dance every time I listen to it. Give it a try, you might like it.

25. Worst song you have ever seen performed live: -sorry ... can't think of any song right now ...-

26. One of the top songs that was released the year you were born: Madonna - Like a Virgin. Apparently there were several good ones that year, like this one and Wake me up before you go go, Footloose, When Doves Cry, etc. What an excellent year to be born!

27. A song you like to blast on your car stereo when it comes on: Glee - Rumor has it / Someone like you. I tend to blast a lot of songs on the radio, and I guess it depends on the moment and my mood. But I've realized that last year while in our road trips, I pumped the volume up while this song was on. Sing it like you own it.

28. A song you change the words to when you sing it: Wheatus - A Little Respect. What happened to this band? I have no idea how randomly I remembered their name, somehow I was picturing Weezer... Anyway, I remember changing the lyrics (purposely) to this song with my friend while in class in uni, to something less respectful ...

So there you go, this are my songs for this week.

Keep on the good music!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts