Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 20 June 2012


Melbourne - where you can have hot spicy cider on a winter night under an umbrella on a rooftop bar while the city gets soaked by the rain. 






I enjoyed that night a lot, because it was something that I used to do a while ago but got so immersed into this final lap of my thesis race that I forgot to take a step back and relax. People watching, chatting with friends, grabbing a drink and making up stories from the people near us - it all used to be something that I used to do. So I'm glad that out of a spontaneous moment while looking for a cup of tea we ended up here (which is also somewhere I haven't been in a very long time). The rooftop bar in Melbourne is located in Swanston St, just above (quite above) Cookie. I went there the night I was flying to Argentina two summers ago, and I killed time before my flight by watching a movie there (it's the rooftop cinema during summer time). And somehow out of nowhere this past weekend we decided to just go up those 6 floors and catch our breath back by having a drink.

The view, the lights, the people. This city is my home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts