Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 30 June 2012


Let's talk about Cruel Intentions !!!

Circa 1999 I was with my friends in my room hanging out when we decided to play this video (in what I recall it was a VCR) with Ryan Phillippe, Reese Whitherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair. I'm not quite sure if we had just watched Scream, but we were just hanging out watching some movies. I've gotta say since that day when we were drooling about Ryan's naked ass I've loved this movie. It's one of my favourites.

                                                                      Source: 25.media.tumblr.com via Cynthia on Pinterest


It's based on a book called Dangerous Liaisons (or Les Liaisons dangereuses) but set on nowadays (or 90's) Upper East Side. I have no idea how many times I've watched the movie but I can recall almost the entire script with all and expressions. I know what songs play at what time, who says what, what kind of kinky smile is Ryan Philluppe going to give, etc. Also, since then, 'Colorblind' is one of my favourite songs. And, since then I started listening to Placebo (Every You, Every Me, intro song). Oh! and The Verve (last song! but since I watched the video I imagine it in a different scenario).

                                                                                           Source: via Cynthia on Pinterest


There was a time during my uni years where I used this movie's phrase as my motto "In the game of seduction there's only one rule: NEVER fall in Love". Tell me it ain't true. And tell me you actually didn't break that rule at some point in your life.

So what's there not to love? There's scandal, a bet (there's always a bet!), lies, Ryan's ass, Selma and Sarah's kiss, Joshua Jackson fake blond and gay ... maybe that last one is not really something to love. I tried finding the book but couldn't find it. There are two movies made in that era, not sure I'll watch them.

So if you're just hanging out at your place on a cold Sunday morning, perhaps hangover, perhaps just lazy, and don't know what to watch, put on this one.

I'm the Marcia-fucking-Brady of the Upper East Side and sometimes I'm want to kill myself. So there goes your psychoanalysis Dr Freud. Now tell me, are you in, or are you out?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts