Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 16 June 2012

vogue-russia-june2012-1

Sometimes my need to blog feels borderline strange and pointless. Perhaps, it’s my cold talking… I do feel a bit down because of it, I must admit. It was almost gone, within just a couple of days and so I decided to get back to exercise. And it was the most silly idea to come up with! Working out in a cold room gave me a temporary burst of endorphin-induced joy, but got me back to day one as far as the cold was concerned.

The rest of the week that followed such a magnificently ridiculous decision was spend looking pretty unglamorous in  layers of knitwear, box of tissues on stand-by.

I blogged because I felt the need to blog, but I kept thinking if the world would actually remember Fashioned by Love if I suddenly stopped. Do you ever think about importance of your blog and responsibilities that come with it?

Anyway… The week happened to be pretty eventful for the fashion world.

H&M site crushed following the company announcement about new collaboration with Martin Margiela.

Christian Louboutin 20th anniversary capsule collection was released.

Fendi celebrated the 15th birthday of their Baguette bag.

Devil Wears Prada sequel was confirmed for release in 2013.

Chloe has been preparing to celebrate its 60th anniversary with a special 'Chloe. Attitudes' exhibition.

And the season of summer sales has began… Should you feel like shopping, Browns, Monica & Joe, Bastyan, MONNIER Frères, Anthropologie and KurtGeiger are most recommended.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Always yours

signature

Photo source: Vogue Russia June 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts