Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 19 June 2012


Lately I've been thinking of getting a tattoo. To be honest, I love tattoos on other people but not on me, and this is a little bit because of the fact that I love change and I kinda want reversible decisions. If I dye my hair red I want to know that I have the choice of getting it black or brown at any time I want if I feel like red is no longer how I want my hair. If I want bangs I keep them and if I get bored I clip them and re-style them. If I don't like a piercing any more I take it out. If I feel like it I go and get it knowing that at any time I can just remove it. A tattoo is something that I will have to live with and I want to be sure what exactly is what I want and if I won't be changing my mind later on.


Another thing is, I'm quite anal about keeping everything structured, reason why I can't paint an empty canvas freely. I feel like it all needs to be perfect, and although Neil Buchanan taught me in Art Attack that imperfection is where you find art, my OCD won't allow me to do that. So, if I see my body as an empty canvas ready to be inked, I can't just add random designs because my mind won't allow me to. Yes, I'm freaky like that. So if I get one, it will have to be in a specific place and in black or even white to keep it all in  the same tone. I love looking at other people's tattoos but for me it won't work the same.

I made up that picture with some of the photos I've been pinning of some of the tattoos I like, in some places that I like. They all have different meanings. So far, I've been thinking of getting the "wanderlust" tattoo on my foot, but I will probably keep thinking and thinking and thinking about it for a while. I am an impulsive person (a lot of people can certify that, and my piercings are all a product of it) but this is something that I need to think through. I'll let you know the second I get one (I'll probably tweet it straight away).

Do you have tattoos? What do you feel about them?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts