Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 15 June 2012

Hey guys!

I just love this time of month because all the magazines start giving away freebies like crazy!


Harper's Bazaar is currently giving away one of my favourite gifts, a Leighton Denny polish.
I hadn't heard of this polish brand before, but I was really really impressed. 

The shade I chose was the only shade that appealed to me out of the three available, so I probably won't go to the bother of buying more copies for the different shades, but I'm definitely going to check out the other colours available in the line!

The three shades to choose from are [left to right] Plush Pink, Coral Reef, or Supermodel.


Knowing my obsession with all things coral, it's not difficult to figure out which shade I went for :P


The photo doesn't do justice to the shade of Coral Reef at all, it's got a lot more pink in it, so it's a very hot coral shade.


What's amazing about this shade is how high quality and pigmented it is - the above picture is one light coat!!  I didn't need to do a second coat at all, as one coat was perfect, no streakiness, really pigmented smooth application :D


This is two coats, and this is a much more accurate shade representation. I love the effect and finish of this, it's really glossy and the colour looks great. Will definitely be buying more shades from Leighton Denny!

Harper's Bazaar is on the pricey end of the magazine spectrum at £4.20 each, so that put me off buying another two copies just for the two other shades. 
If it had been a bit cheaper I'd probably have tried to get the Supermodel shade too, but as I already have something very similar I don't think it's worth the price.

Leighton Denny polish retails at £11 and is available at Feel Unique and the Leighton Denny site.

Magazine is available at WHSmiths and most newsagents.

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts