Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 16 June 2012


Playlist Time!

Playing the 365 Day Song Challenge, here's my compilation for this week.


                                                                     Source: morbibo.tumblr.com via Cydnee on Pinterest


  1. A song that reminds you of your first car: The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name. I used to play this song a lot during a summer when I used to drive to the beach. Reminds me of both, summer and my car
  2. A song that reminds you of summer: Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette. Reminds me of summer 10'-11', playing in while on a road trip with my friend and then on my trip to Argentina
  3. A song you listened to as a kid, that you thought made you cool. Real Cool: Nirvana - Smells like Teen Spirit. It is cool.
  4. A song you like from a movie soundtrack: Placebo - Every You Every Me. Intro from Cruel Intentions, my fave movie btw.
  5. A song that you quote to people: John Lennon - Imagine. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
  6. A song from an Artist you discovered from a TV show: Florence and the Machine - Dog Days are Over. Discovered by Glee actually. And then again by Grey's Anatomy. And then by Revenge.
  7. A song that wrenches your heart out from sadness. The Beatles - Here comes the Sun. Turururu.

Go update your playlists now. Stay tuned for more songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts