Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hello lovelies! 

Hope everyone's well - I'm coming down with something (throat is killing and head is muggy T_T) and it's reminded me how much I hate being sick. Going to head straight home from work and jump in the bath. In the words of Sylvia Plath:

There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them.

I essentially live my life by this quote.

Continuing this theme, here's a post on a recent drugstore haul I did to stock up on bath products!


My personal favourite brand for bath treats available at Boots? Champneys, without a doubt.

They had an offer on where if you spent over £10 on their products, you'd receive a Best of Spa bag free. You know how I am with deals, I just can't help myself...

So I purchased Champney's Spa Indulgence Oriental Opulence Bubble Heaven and Spa Treatments Wild Rose Bathing Oil!

Both these products are just exquisite. They're by far the best things I have in my bathroom at the minute, and I'm already halfway through the bubble bath.



The packaging is gorgeous, it's a glass bottle, and looks so beautiful sat on my bath. I love everything about this product, the design, the packaging, and the quality! 

The smell of this bubble bath is incredible, ginseng, ylang ylang with sandalwood and patchouli. I adore oriental scents, and this is definitely one of the better ones I've smelled - really heady and luxurious, without being overpowering. 
The also has silk proteins in it apparently, and I do think this is a little skin-softening, but nowhere near the softening power of say, Lush.

I use this purely for the smell though, I'm absolutely addicted. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, another big plus point.

This costs £12 from Boots, which is not the cheapest for bubble bath, but it is a generous portion. The only thing I would say that could be improved is the opening of the bottle. The wide neck and glass bottle does mean you have to pour the product out, but it's so thick it's quite difficult to do this! 
And when it does come out, an awful lot will come out in one go, so I find I'm getting through this at lightening speed. However, I also wouldn't like to see this being made into a squeezy bottle, because I love the heavy glass packaging, and I think the opening looks good too! Ahh, aesthetics or practicality, the ultimate conundrum...

I estimate you'll get about 12-13 baths out of this, so about £1 a bath. Not too bad considering Lush single use bath bombs are around £3!! 




The Wild Rose Bathing Oil is definitely the more practical packaging of the two. While it's still a glass bottle that feels and looks super luxurious, the oil comes out easily, but the small opening means it's very easy to control how much you use.

You only need a few drops of this oil to have a scented bath that is extremely skin-softening, so this is very useful. I must've used this over a dozen times now, and I still can't see a massive reduction in the amount of oil in the bottle!

The smell of this is also beautiful - I adore the smell roses, and this is a really good rose sent. Not powdery or old lady-ish at all, but really fresh and rich. I think most of the scents in Champneys range are really good, but these two are my favourites out of the whole line.



The Wild Rose Bathing Oil retails for £9.50 from Boots, and has a definite seal of approval from me!


This is the Best of Spa kit that came free with my purchase. This is usually £10 in Boots, so quite a good deal I thought.




The bag for this is really pretty, and I've found it very useful for use as a travel bag. I also think the range of products you get in this bag is really good, with a lot of useful items.



Set includes:



Spa Treatments Hand and Nail Cream.


Lovely portable size, I like the smell and quality of this. It's quite thick, so good for dryer skin.



Spa Treatments Skin Comforting Shower Cream

Lovely smell, but may be a bit irritating for sensitive skin. I personally can't use this as it's too fragranced for my sensitive skin.




Spa Treatments Citrus Blush Body Lotion

Really nice zesty fragrance. Light lotion, so sinks in very easily, but dryer skins will need something richer.




Spa Treatments Relaxing Dream Bath

Best of the lot. Really nice relaxing fragrance, I absolutely love this and will most likely purchase a full-size when this runs out.


Other purchases:


Soap & Glory Flake Away scrub.



Smell of this is gorgeous, although very strong. It contains sweet almond oil, shea butter, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar. I can't use this often as 

a) the fragrance would irritate my skin
b) this is very very scrubby. Wouldn't recommend use on anywhere other than legs.

I think this is good stuff though, it definitely gets the job done as this is very exfoliating. Lasts for ages too.

Available for £7 at Boots



I also popped into Superdrug for this:



I think these are the best own brand bath products I've tried. The packaging looks lovely, and I think it actually looks quite expensive! 

This is really good budget bath product - the Plum & Red Cherry scent is lovely, not overpowering, and you only need a tiny amount per bath. It's not the most skin-softening product out there, but for £2.55 it's pretty fantastic.

I'd recommend checking out this whole line, as I think they're an absolute steal considering the quality!

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts