Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 29 June 2012


Another playlist time!
I was supposed to put this last Sunday but I've been suuuper busy, so here it is!

(Part of the 365 Day Song Challenge)
(Volume I)



                                                                                 Source: google.com via Cynthia on Pinterest




8. Least favorite song from your favourite band: Coldplay - Paradise. I know a lot of people might like it but I got really annoyed by that song. For a band that I like, this song is just ...


9. A song that if someone said they liked it, you would like them a little bit more: Blink 182 - Carousel. It's not the fact that they like the band but this song, a song that almost 20 years, one of the first songs Mark and Tom wrote when they used to play in Tom's garage. They like it, I like them.

10. A song from a band that you think should be more popular: Boxer Rebellion - Spitting Fire. I started listening to them after watching the movie Going the Distance. I like them.

11. A song you indulge in shameless self pity to: Blink 182 - Adam's Song. Used to. The teenage years.

12. A song you play when your getting ready to get your confidence up: The Grates - Turn me On. I play this every time I'm getting ready before going out. And then on my way out.

13.A song that reminds you of a past love: Coldplay - God put a smile upon your face. This song makes me smile, and takes me back to 2002-2003, when the song just started playing in the radio.

14. A song you like that's instrumental only: I have to leave this blank. Although the only song/songs I can think now are the ones from an argentinian group I listened to when I was back there and that I got their CD cause I thought they were good. Aqualactica I think was the name of the group.

Stay tuned for more songs!
Btw, I just started using Spotify ... discovering new songs now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts