Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 21 May 2012

I may have mentioned before, but I was in Germany the weekend before last visiting a friend, and I got stung by the Duty Free bug. I got stung bad.

I swear brands keep all their super duper hard-sales team people just for the duty free, because they know we are at our weakest there!! Or at least, I am T_T


One of the (many, erk) items I bought was the Dior Glow Designer Nude Glow Palette.


I don't know what the deal with this is, whether it's been discontinued, or is an old LE item, but either way, you can only get it at German Duty Frees now apparently (have a look here).

It was a toss up between this and a limited edition Guerlain From Paris With Love Palette (that was ridonkulously expensive, and had less in it, so the Dior won out). I think I'm glad I chose this as it has much more contained in it, and some really beautiful shades.

It's incredibly luxurious too, coming in this beautiful velvet pouch for storage.


The palette is beautiful, weighty and glossy and so so elegant looking <3


Tah-dah!


I love the quilted design of the shadows, and the colours are right up my street, pretty muted pinks :D


The palette has the same nifty feature as the Dior Garden Palette (review here) with the lid that keeps the glosses separate from the powders.


It's all so pretty and pink @_@


(Left to Right: Dior Addict Ultra Gloss 550 & 270, Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper 010 Pink)

The glosses are nice and neutral, not much pigmentation, which is a shame as I found the same thing with the Dior Garden Palette - glosses are perfectly nice, but all pretty much the same considering they're all so sheer!


(shadows 058, 105, 725, 836)

These shadows are gorgeous, really pigmented and creamy. I love the shimmer to them too, although I know that not everyone is as big a fan as me.


Finally the blush, in 950 Strawberry Sorbet. A lovely pigmented pink with a lot of shimmer.

Basically a collection of some high quality, really pretty pinky neutral shades


I bought this for about £40, not a huge discount as Dior palettes are usually around £50, but what can I say, I'm a sucker >.<

Emma
xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts