Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 13 May 2012

bottega-veneta-resort-pre-spring-2013-1

This collection gave me a strange feeling… I wanted to like it and yet something inside me just couldn’t quite get the track suits… Does Bottega woman really wears a track suit, especially with pumps?

On the other hand these two looks really did agree with me. I know they are all about quiet quality and some may consider them borderline boring, but I  would love to own these clothes and beautiful playful bow-front shoes.

bottega-veneta-resort-pre-spring-2013-3

Photo source: Bottega Veneta Resort 2013 via fashionising.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts