Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 7 May 2012

Happy Bank Holiday Monday! Very good Monday for me, as it means I've been able to get my recent Mac Hey, Sailor purchases up to show you!

Major props to Sophia at Tattooed Tealady for pointing out that the collection had been released in the UK (otherwise I'd have been happily raving about how excited I was for this collection to be released right up until it was sold out no doubt!).

So as soon as I heard this I hot-footed it yesterday to House of Fraser to have a look!


I couldn't resist making a few purchases either...

Take a look!


First up, To The Beach Body Oil in Seaside.


This is so pretty, I fell in love with the pink shimmers immediately. I love body oil in Summer...This sounds terrible, but a few years ago I was studying in Nice, and I found monoi oil with SPF in it, and I fell in love with it, the smell, the lovely golden glow it gave me (which was novel, as my pale skin tends to just burn and go straight back to pale), and that wearing it I didn't burn once! 

Nowadays, I wear proper suncream with a high SPF, but body oil will always bring me right back to sitting on a beach in Nice.

Mac says:

A shimmering body oil formulated to bring a sheer sheen and sexy gleam to skin. Soothing, naturally emollient. Its fusion of three botanical oils helps soften, smooth and moisturise skin. 

I love that this has pink shimmer, as being so pale, it suits me a lot better than gold. It also feels nicely moisturising and sinks in quite quickly. This is an oil though, so it does take a little while to sink in.


The lid to this is pretty hand too for preventing unwanted spillage. You click the lid to the side, to prevent the oil coming out. This is pretty sturdy, so I think this would be safe to carry to the beach in your handbag.


It's quite natural - you'll see in the picture below that it's not glittery or anything like that, it just leaves a lovely healthy looking sheen.

The fragrance is nice too, although not that strong. The one product I do really love to be fragranced is body oil, as the Summer scent is all part of its appeal to me!!

This is available online and in store for £15.50.


Now, I was quite restrained, only buying two products, as it was my sister who bought the Mac Launch Away Powder Blush! She's very kindly allowed me to swatch and use it for this review!

I am quite jealous, as this is a lovely looking blush. The packaging is so cute and summery with the nautical theme. However, I have to say now, in the pan, this is a shade I'd definitely wear, but on my skin, I'm not such a fan...


It's described on site as a True Peach, and in pan it does look like this. My sister is quite a bit younger than me, and has far darker colouring, so I think this will look lovely on her.


I don't know what it is about my skin though, as on me it looks far more pink!! I was expecting this to be very subtle, and a natural look, but on my cheeks it's quite a definite pink!


It's a satin finish, and I quite like it, but I think it's just not that suited to my skintone, which is misleading, as I think the paler-skinned girls are more likely to choose this shade, with it being so pale and peachy in pan...

As it is, I'm now far more tempted by the Fleet Fast To Shop shade, which is apparently a 'pinky golden coral'. Hmmm, sounds far more my kind of colour. 

Both shades are available online and in store for £18. I personally don't agree with the mark up, as cute packaging or nor, the quality is no better than regular blushes in the Mac line, and the shades aren't *that* different or special...

The second item I purchased was the Suntint SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balm in Sea Mist!

This was the item that first stood out to me as the quintessential Summer product.


The packaging is just beautiful! I was attracted to Sea Mist by the colour of the tube, as I absolutely love peaches. To be honest though, this isn't that pigmented at all. It's really only a tint if that, and my lips are quite pink, so this doesn't really show on me at all.

Mac says:

A beach-bound essential. Protects lips against sun, wind and salt in summer's softest tint with luscious liquid shine.


It has a nice nozzle that allows for easy application. I like this far more than wands or pots, as I think it's more hygienic and just easier to use.


The shade is very subtle, with no shimmer. It does feel more like a lipgloss than a balm, and I was worried about this on first application as I really don't like lipgloss. I hate sticky things on my lips!!

However, this isn't sticky, or tacky, and as it wears, it does feel more like a balm, and I do think this moisturises my lips, and makes them look fuller and in better condition.

This is available online and in store for £11.50.


I have a feeling I won't be able to stop myself going back for more. Summer theme + limited edition = irresistible :(

I'm already looking at the highlighter powder and lipstick in Salute!!

Do you guys think you'll be making any purchases from this collection?

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts