Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 22 May 2012

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-1

Although I’ve already told you the story about Burda Moden and its impact on my fashion views, it is this particular issue that was the one I’d remember forever. It appeared after a long break away from Burda’s as they became too difficult to find. My mum returned from work clutching the magazine that seemed to have absorbed all the sunshine, blue skies and summer heat on its cover.

That peach hat, the natural make-up, rose dress so sensually draped over the shoulders… If I was given this outfit right now, the hat and all, I’d wear it in an instant.

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-2

It was the time when Linda was blonde just after being a brunette and I absolutely fell in love with that equisite profile, the lips, beautiful arched brows and delicate curlers supported by colourful rollers and a pink hair band. I even loved the nails! It was the very first time I saw Evangelista and from that moment on she became my very first and most favourite fashion model.

It was also the time when Karl was quite a few pounds heavier and André Leon Talley had a fashion industry friendly physique.

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-3

Outfit number one that I’d happily wear now, too. Oh, those stripes, interesting embroidery detail, statement jewellery (although I’d probably leave out the earrings this time) and, of course, very elegant hair-do. A perfect woman, if you ask me.

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-4

Moving on to the second look. The lace dress. Plus the hair and pearl jewellery. LOVE how one of the models is wearing a pearl necklace as a bracelet!

burda moden 1991 7 10

Design from the cover – one template is used for 3 different dresses. Sorbet colours and adorable hats!

burda moden 1991 7 13

I know this dress is  now a bit old-fashioned, but I still adore that shade of blue, the neckline and the hair style.

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-5

And here we have “sweet and modest” tribal style accessories. Don’t you just love that hat and bracelets?

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-6

Polka-dots! And I’ve been wondering where I got my fondness for polka-dots from… Here is the answer!

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-7

And this shot explains my love for stripes… And straw hats. Would you dare wearing this outfit in 2013? I would!

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-8

A few DIY ideas for all Burda readers. A studded bag or tennis shoes (notice the laces made of gold coloured rope – brilliant!), an applique for a beach towel or, for the most talented of all, a beach bag and hat that you can make yourself.

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-9

These were the most stylish sunglasses of 1991. Retro style heavily influenced by the 1960s as well as Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy and Grace Kelly is replacing the cat eye shapes.

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-10

Summer hair styles. I actually loved the third photo on the left so much, I drew that girl in black and white. Also love her bob hair cut.

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-11

A pink swim suit covered by little pink and white petals and cherry blossom flowers. I was obsessed about it. The model is just gorgeous – that smile and gorgeous hair are to die for.

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-13

A brilliant DIY idea. Take a large piece of thin silk 90x190cm or 90x170cm, soak in water, roll into double rope (see small photo) and leave to dry completely.

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-12

Use the gaufre silks to drape into designs as above or follow your own imagination.

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-14

If silk DIY isn’t for you, go for DIY jewellery – sea themed necklaces and bracelets are very 2013.

burda moden 1991 7 9

Or you can make beach bags. I adore the blue cube one!

Burda-Moden-1991-no7-15

Everyone who enjoyed cooking was given a recipe for peach sorbet: In a blender mix together 500g fresh peaches (skin removed), 150g icing sugar or 200g honey, juice of 1 lemon and vanilla sugar or essence, until it looks like a very smooth pure; transfer in a metal bowl, add 200ml champagne and mix gently to combine; put in a freezer for an hour, then take the bowl out and break the mix using a hand whisk; return the bowl back to the freezer for another hour; just before serving, whisk the sorbet slightly using an eclectic whisk or blender, add 50ml apricot liquor, mix again and serve decorated with mint leaves and pieces of peaches. Alternatively, you can transfer the peach pure into an ice-cream maker and let it do the job – the entire process will take 20 minutes instead of 2 hours.

Hope you enjoyed a bit of fashion time travelling with me. Is there anything that caught your attention?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts