Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 16 May 2012

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of posting, this weekend and week have been crazy! I was in Germany for the weekend and loads of deadlines on at the magazine I work for...

Anyway, today I just want to do a quick review of a liquid liner I think really works:



Bourjois Liquid Eye Liner (Liner Pinceau)!

Sorry about the state of the bottle, I've had this liner for about a year and a half now. It's the only one I own, and has been EVERYWHERE with me, so is looking a bit worse for wear now. Here's a stock picture to show you it in it's new shiny glory :)






Now, when I say this has been everywhere with me, I do mean everywhere. You may have seen the profile image I have at the side of my blog, where I'm in a pink dress and some craaazy make up. That was at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival last year, when I went with a company as part of a production of The Little Mermaid.

I did my own costume make up and hair, and this liner was my absolute staple. I wore this (really thickly) every day for a month both for the show itself, as well as for promoting on the Mile.

Costume make up with Bourjois Liquid Liner:


This little bottle of liquid liner lasted through the Fringe (August of last year) right up until now, which is ridiculous considering the amount I've been using it!



The liner comes with a little brush, which is quite easy to use, although I think a tip may have been slightly better. As it got older, strands of the brush began to flick away which was annoying :/



The colour of this is really nice, not quite black, almost a really deep charcoal grey. This suits my fair skin a little better than true black I think.

It is a little difficult to get a *really* thin line with this, but for me, I think it's the perfect width. You can always build it up bigger, but the thinnest line it creates is perfect for me. Not too unnoticeable, but not to thick either (I always think heavy make up looks terrible on me >.<)

Applied:


This is surprisingly easy to apply - even with my super shaky hands I manage to apply this straight!


FOTD using it (this was taken before I cut my hair :D)

Emma

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts