Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 18 May 2012

Hello lovelies, just a quick review of Benefit's La La Land full finish lipstick!!


Jump!




Your search for the perfect lipstick is over! From naughty nudes to red carpet reds, these rich, seductive full-finish lipsticks give you the coverage and colour you've been longing for. This creamy formula with medium to full coverage. Leaves lips with a smooth finish. With 20 glamorous shades to choose from, you'll want them all! 



When I first opened this up (I bought it online from BrandAlley) I was a little surprised as it was much darker than I thought it was going to be!  


I was a little worried it wouldn't suit, or I wouldn't like it, as I'm not one for dark shades normally.

However, this was lovely on the lips. The formula is gorgeous, really creamy and pigmented, without being overly dramatic. Best of all, it didn't stick to the flaky dry bits on my lips, as most creamy formulas have a tendency of doing!! 

Wear time is alright, fairly standard for a creamy lipstick, but nothing to write home about, but for the time it does last, it's beautiful :D

I might have to try a few more shades from this range... ;)


It's described as a nude rose, and is much more that shade on my lips than on my hand!

I bought this off a flash sale on BrandAlley for £7, but the RRP is £14 - If you're thinking of purchasing I'd go to Feel Unique to buy it. They're still charging £14, but if you spend over £7 on Benefit atm, they'll give you a free sample of Benefit's Cha Cha Tint with it!!

Emma 

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts