Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 17 May 2012

Hallo! 

I went into Mac before my trip to Germany (and again in the duty free >.<) to have a look at their Hey, Sailor! range (Post here) and  along with my Hey, Sailor! purchases, I tried out a few foundations and bought my first ever stipple brush!


 I tried on a few foundations, and eventually decided it would be nice to try a tinted moisturiser for summer. I got a sample of Mac's Studio Moisture Tint (stock image above). The SA was lovely and even though they didn't have any bottles to put the tester in (sort it out Mac!) she let me go and get a sample bottle at the Lancome counter and squeezed some in :D


This is pretty pricey stuff at £20 a tube, and to be honest, I've been getting through it pretty quick. That's not to say it isn't a gorgeous product, but in terms of value for money, I don't think this is the best.



The formula is great, in that it's got more coverage than a regular tinted moisturiser, so does even out skin tone and give a bit of coverage, but has all the benefits of tinted moisturiser - it's light, natural looking, and sooo moisturising. My dry skin love this like nothing else <3


The colour range isn't great with only seven shades, but I guess with this it's more sheer, so the colour blends in a lot better.

The shade I have is Light, and blends in with my skin really well. The only thing I'd say about this is that it has got a slightly tan/yellow undertone to it. My skin will tan a little in summer, so that's perfect for then, but for those really pale girls (and my skin in winter) I have a feeling this will just be a little too yellow.


It is a lovely quality tinted moisturiser though. It's hydrating without being too thick, or making my skin greasy/shiny, and leaves a lovely dewy glow.


On the skin:


It doesn't have the best coverage for those who are used to foundation, and it has it flaws, but as far as a tinted moisturiser for summer use goes, you could do a lot worse than this.


To go with this I bought a stipple brush, Mac's Small Duo Fibre Face Brush.


This is a lovely quality brush, and applies my blusher like a dream. Unfortunately I think I'll need a bigger one for foundation application, but for face powder and blush this is fantastic.


The duo fibres make for really lightweight application of powder, which is exactly what I've been looking for in a brush. The lightweight application of this works really well with my cream blushes too, as I find regular brushes apply the cream formula too heavily.

One downside is that this seems to lose hairs quite easily, especially when applying cream blusher. I think the formula makes the bristles stick to my skin for some reason. Nothing major, but a little disappointing :/


Unfortunately this ain't cheap either at £26, which I think is a little ridiculous for a brush. I guess it doesn't run out like make up though, so I won't have to repurchase...? Any suggestions for good quality stipple brushes that aren't so expensive?!

Emma

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts