Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 22 May 2012

I recently posted about the Dior Designer Glow Palette I bought in the duty free during my recent trip to Germany. 

Wahaha, did you think that was all I bought!? Not so dear readers! The lure of duty free is far too great to resist, my bank account is now empty and my make up drawers are full!


I made another Dior impulse buy, although, I am very very pleased with this, as it's matching nails and lips! Finally, I am on trend, I'm so proud of myself, all current and whatnot! 

I purchased Dior Vernis (nail polish) and Dior Addict Extreme in the shade Riviera, one of the new shades released by Dior for Spring!


There were three new shades in Dior's Spring 2012 collection, which they brought out in nail polish and lip colour. They had them up in the Duty Free, and I couldn't resist the shade Riviera. I have an orange/coral obsession, and have also been loving the matching nails + lips thing going on at the minute, so this was the perfect colour for me to embrace this trend with.


Oooh, it's just the perfect colour. Not too loud and shocking, a hint of pink to make it borderline coral, and bright enough for the summer months!


The nail polish is just gorgeous. To be honest, I was um-ing and ah-ing over whether to get it along with the dior addict lippie, but the pushy sales lady talked me into it. I'm actually quite glad she did...


First off, the formula on this is insaaaaane. The only high end polish I've ever tried is Chanel, and I thought they were great, but not that much better than drugstore brands. 

I always considered nail polish to be one of those things which is pretty much universal in the quality stakes, whether it's 17, Model's Own, or Chanel.


This is just fantastic though. The brush is amazing, this lovely fat brush, that covers the whole nail, and lets you do one stroke polish application. 

Not only that, it actually fits the nail really well, so you get a nice shape. This may sound strange, but no matter which polish I use, I always get it on the skin around the nail, and I also have problems with some of them having a bit of a gap left on the nail, or the polish going into my cuticle...basically...I suck at applying polish >.<


I realise there's a little on the skin in the picture, but there's no way around how bad my polish application is :P

The polish on the nail is lovely and glossy, no top coat needed, and is actually quite chip resistant. In the sunshine it just looks gorgeous. 

And do you know how I know what it looks like in the sunshine......? 

BECAUSE IT'S SUNNY HERE.

Yes. It's actually sunny. Here. Right now. In the UK. I'm not wearing a jacket. But I'm still warm. *dies*


Taken today sat in the park on my lunch break. Lovely jubbley :D


Maybe it was the nail polish that made the sunshine happen? MAYBE DIOR'S CREATED MAGIC SUNSHINE-INDUCING NAIL POLISH. 

If that was true, I would live the rest of my days a happy woman :P

The Dior Addict lipstick is lovely too, although I do have to point out it's quite sheer, so you don't quite get the full matchy-matchy effect. It's a lovely colour, and it can be built up to a stronger colour than this, but as a moisturising lipstick, it's never going to be exact shade match. 

They have a full colour lipstick in this shade too, which I am now eyeing up (somebody stop me, please).


The colour of this is really nice. It's great as it makes this bold shade extremely wearable. I also like that it's quite moisturising and has a balmy (not glossy) finish :D


See, colours are similar, but not that matchy matchy. Boo, I need the full colour lipstick...

Orange-themed FOTD
I'm having an orange obsession at the minute as you can probably tell :P

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts