Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 19 May 2012


So, where was I?

Well, some months ago I found out that the première for American Reunion (you know, the 4th movie for American Pie, the original cast) was going to be here in Melbourne. So I head down to the city to check on the red carpet. As usual, I got a good spot to check on them when they arrived and take some photos. 

1. Lily was not there. Or Michelle. Don't know her real name. Lily from How I Met Your Mother.
2. Mena Suvari is really pretty. Loved her dress. Loved her shoes. And I had to tell her that.
3. Party days hit hard on Tara Reid. She looks old.
4. Jason Biggs is short and super funny.
5. Sean William Scott is great and funny and has chubby hands.
6. Oz, Chris Klein, even with less hair is still amazing. Charming to the bone marrow.









(I was looking like crap that day!)



but got my autographs and met the cast :)

Little things you get to do every once in a while. Some days I stay home, some days I check on famous people. Btw, don't you felt nostalgic with the movie? It's been 10 years since I graduated from high-school. I watched this movies also when I was graduating and then on my first years of uni, and now... a trip down to memory lane.

"Then we graduated and started getting jobs and getting married, have kids and all that other stupid stuff. None of our lives are perfect, but no matter what we are going through, we'll always be there for each other."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts