Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 21 May 2012

Monday mornings are just grim aren't they...especially here in the UK with our current weather :/ 

So can you blame me for purchasing another two Revlon Lip Butters?! They're so colourful and cheerful!! We all have our own methods of staving off gloomy Mondays, mine is cheap'n'cheerful make up :P


Now, I've purchased lip butters before (Tutti Frutti and Peach Parfait, review here) and wasn't too impressed, but these were on offer at Boots for £5.99 each, so I thought I'd give them a second chance.
I was a little more adventurous with my shade choices here, going for some *gasp* pinks! I am a coral/nudes girl through and through, and have always had a bit of an aversion to pink on the lips. Just on the lips though, I love it everywhere else (as you can probably tell from the blog layout >.<).



I got Strawberry Shortcake (left) and Sweet Tart (right). Strawberry Shortcake is a blue-based cotton candy pink, with a hint of shimmer, and Sweet Tart is a bright cool pink.

The info for these lip butters reads a treat, saying:

Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%. Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth. Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine. 

Sounds perfect don't it? I'm in the dry category for anything skin/hair/beauty related, so I was very very excited about these. Unfortunately, when I first tried them I did find them to stick to the dry bits on my lips, and just not look that great.


They look gorgeous on the skin, really moisturising, and a nice colour (not too intimidating a pink!) and amazingly enough these were loads nicer on my lips!

Strawberry Shortcake
To be honest, given my prior experience I did do a lot more lip prep (exfoliation + moisturising) before this, so that may have had something to do with the better results.

Sweet Tart

They do look a lot better now though, much more creamy and balm like!! *happy face*

Wearing Sweet Tart

I think this is lovely to add a pop of colour on days I'm just slobbing about and not wearing too much make up :)


Currently on offer at Boots for £5.99!

What do you think? Are you fans of the Revlon Lip Butters?

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts