Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 18 May 2012


Well is it real what my eyes are seeing? Well, it is. It's a new post from me.

Thing is little muggles, my mind was bearing with way too much and my soul was twisted for a while so I had to give this a break before I drive everyone insane with me. I guess this is growing up...

So again, I'm not exactly sure if I'll be back for good, or whether I'll sporadically pop a post every now and then but I've gotta say, I've missed you and I've missed this little space where I write about everything, it's kinda like Dumbledore's pensive. Every time I want to remember a specific time I just go back to my old posts and remember what I was doing, where I was, who was I with. I also missed reading from my blog list, so hopefully I'll have some time to start doing so.

Time ... it never goes according to our pace. I am almost going to be 3 years here in Aussieland, and while I love Melbourne despite it's crazy weather, I miss home. I miss my family, my friends, my life style there. There is still a choice I have to make, and that is whether I want to stay in Australia or go back home for good. And I won't make that decision till next year, after I had my deserved holidays, and choose what I'll do with my life. Ah, yes, grown-up talk. They never warn you about this, or maybe they do but we're too busy enjoying life to pay attention to it. Or maybe we don't want to believe it's true. But sooner or later we'll have to decide what to do with our lives, and so far, I have no clue! But well ... there'll be a time to think about it. For now, I'm finishing my thesis, trying to work on the last two bits that I need hoping it all works.

Plans so far? My sister is coming in July and I couldn't be more excited! She'll be here for a month so I'll take some time off to be with her and do those crazy things we like doing. I miss her so much and I want July to come fast. I also hope I can present my work in Gold Coast in August, conferences are always a good excuse to travel. Coldplay is coming in November and I am really really really hoping I can get some tickets since in Sydney they already had a massive sold-out within the first minutes of releasing them. And December is when it all comes to an end. What will happen? No idea. Let's see. Stay tuned.

For now, a song. Have an excellent weekend.



For the new readers, Hello!
You can find me more often in Facebook, Twitter and Pinning like there's no tomorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts