Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 24 May 2012

What's up guys and dolls? 
I posted a little while ago about the £50 cash-back promotion TopCashBack was running on Glossy Box subscriptions. Well, a few weeks ago, I received my first one in the post!! 


This is the April Edition, which is nature-themed...


Did I ever mention what a sucker for packaging I am? Well, I'm a packaging-fanatic, and this had me getting all hot under the collar ;) 
It's gorgeous! Unwrapping this was most fun I had all day (that's incredibly sad isn't it?) as it was just so beautifully wrapped.


I like that it came with a little 'menu' card with it too. The card felt luxurious and thick, and it was nice to get the synopsis too.


Here are my five products!


To be honest I was a little disappointed at first glance. The Caudalie and Philip B samples seemed so small! Not to mention I hadn't really heard of any of the brands before except for Figs & Rouge...I know it's all about discovery, but I was a little apprehensive about how good these were going to be, given I had never heard of them, and am a regular beauty-blog stalker :P


It was a pretty good haul though, and looking at the products online I do feel like these were worth the £10 charge for them (although I paid 50% off because of my offer, wahahahahaaa :D )



The Figs & Rouge Peppermint & Tea Tree balm was what I thought would be my favourite product out of the box. While I do love it, it's not my favourite (more on that to come...) ;)


Packaging is gorgeous, product is lovely and actually works, this is a win for me!
I love the smell and texture of this, which is really pepperminty, but at the same time doesn't feel too strong or irritating on my chapped lips. This works really well too, in that I put this on at night and wake up to lovely moisturised lips, something I haven't had with a lip product before!



Quite liked this...Have used it once or twice but didn't see amazing results using it (I didn't really notice any difference with my hair XD). I dunno, maybe I have to use more...The small sample size means I want to use it sparingly though T_T



This was lovely, although nothing amazingly special for me. It was quite thick, and is for very dry hands. I quite liked the smell, although it is very strong and herbal. For me I found that you had to use a lot of product to cover the whole hand, as the formula is just so thick.




This was gorgeous! I'd heard a little about this brand before, and had been intrigued by the company. I especially like that they only use natural ingredients!



The packaging is lovely, and the pencil is really high quality - pigmented and creamy :D





And last but not least, my favourite product of the lot.....


I have been using this non-stop since I got it, morning and night. I apply it before my moisturiser, and I've already noticed results! I have super dry skin that has been patchy and flaky for the last few weeks and this has completely cleared it up. The texture of my skin looks noticeably better now too!


Only complaint: the bottle was nowhere near full!! So I think I'm going to run out of this pretty soon, not good as this is pretty pricey at £29 :(


Has anyone else got a GlossyBox subscription? I swear I've been seeing reviews of these EVERYWHERE.

Emma
xxx







0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts