Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 28 May 2012

Oh blimey, things have been so hectic at the minute, I completely forgot all about my posts on the London Coffee Festival!! (You guys were probably getting bored of them anyway, right? :P)

 Anyway, get ready to have your mouth water and taste-buds tingle, as this post is about the creme de la creme of the sweet treats on offer at the festival!


First up: Pierre Ledent Chocolates!


These beauties were located in the Artisan section of the festival, and they were obviously well placed. I've never seen such beautiful chocolates!!

Pamela: Ganache Cassis-Pear

I was lucky enough to try some, and they taste as good as they look. I tried the Pamela (ganache cassis-pear) and the Isa chocolate (caramel pistachio). Both were absolutely divine. 

The chocolates could be bought separately, but the true masterpiece were the 'jewellery' boxes they came in (pictured above). The jewellery boxes can go from one to three levels of chocolates (that's up to 60 chocolates!!) and were the most beautiful chocolate boxes I'd ever seen. I think if a boy send me the triple decker one, I'd marry him on the spot. I'm not a gold-digger, I'm a chocolate-digger ;)

There was another chocolate brand on display called Rococo. I'd never heard of the brand before, but it's clearly getting bigger as they also provided the canapes (chocolate ones :9) at an event I covered recently! So there's more on these chocolates to come!! 


They're based in Chelsea (the event they catered for was in Belgravia, next to Harrods), and I think everything from the packaging to the chocolates themselves screams 'high-end'. The packaging is gorgeous, and the chocolate is incredibly high quality.


I tried the rose flavoured chocolate in both milk and dark, and they were both delicious.


It was lovely to actually be able to taste the rose, without it feeling artificial or overpowering. I find with a lot of flavoured chocolate, it tastes just that 'flavoured' (a.k.a artificial), whereas Rococo managed to balance the chocolate and the rose flavour very well :D

I absolutely adore rose flavoured things though, so really this was always going to be a hit with me. I'm currently lusting after these too:    

English Rose Sweets

English Rose sweets, omnomnomnom :D



I won't say too much more on this company, as I have a big post coming up which includes them!!

Anyone having chocolate cravings yet? ;)

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts