Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 8 May 2012

Hi guys, I mentioned yesterday that I was thinking of cutting my hair short and....I did it!!

My hair's been either long or extremely long since I was about 17, and seeing as I just moved, got a new job, and am starting loads of new things, I felt like I wanted a change.

Hair before:


And now here's my hair after:

Dundunduuuuuuun....


This is the shortest I've ever had it!


I've also just discovered Instagram, so couldn't resist taking a few shots with it!! I can finally see how addictive this thing is >.<




What do you think?! I really really like it, I think it suits my face a lot more (I have a very small face, so always felt like my long hair swamped it a bit!!)

Emma
xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts