Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 23 April 2012

Just a final post on the Exec Sec Summit event I attended last week!

At the end of the event I managed to snag the very last Harrods goodie bag kicking about!








The purpose of the event was for PAs and Eas to meet event organisers and corporate gifting services, so they could pitch their services to them (PAs and EAs are often given very big budgets to organise events and sort out things like gifting..etc). So they all came laden with goodie bags to hand out, and before the start I had a little nosey around, and the Harrods bag was definitely the best of the bunch.

Jump!

Not only was the packaging of the whole thing so gorgeous and luxurious, it had some really lovely items inside. F.Y.I this was for Harrods Corporate Gifting Service, which I am now completely sold on, and if I am ever a high powered business lady one day, I will so be using them.

Have a look inside!





All the literature that came with it was gorgeous, on lovely embossed card. I love the design of it :D


First up was this enticing package (three guesses what it is :P)




It was a small bottle of Harrods champagne!

Now, I gave this to my co-worker Liliya, so I can't remember what sort of champagne this was, and Liliya hasn't drunk it yet, so can't tell me what it tasted like, but I thought I'd share the picture of the pretty bottle :D


To be honest, the next item was much more up my street than the champagne - a tin of Strawberries and Cream Flavour Candy Drops >.<


These were really yummy, and lovely to have on the long train ride home. The tin is really pretty too, and I'll be keeping it for storage when the sweets are gone.

I can't find this particular flavour on-line anywhere, but they've got a whole line of these tins with different sweets in them, like apple pie and almond and cherry, for £5.95 here.

I think this would make such a cute present for someone, especially if they're visiting London or something like that :D


The item that was the piece de resistance of the whole bag however, was the Pink Pepper and Passionflower Candle.


Harrods Says:

Pink pepper and passionflower – a beautifully combined floral scent which embodies the soft, delicate nature of the passionflower, with the spicy kick of the pink peppercorn, producing the perfect blend of gentle welcoming to every living and lounge area, day or night.
Pink pepper and passionflower scented candle
100% hand-poured vegetable wax
Burns for up to 60 hours
H9cm x Dia.7.5cm
Made exclusively for Harrods in France


It's available here for £14, and seriously, this is worth the price. I have a bit of a scented candle addiction, and I have spent far far more on candles which don't smell half as nice as this, and which don't have the same intensity of fragrance.

I only have to open the lid on this bad boy for my whole room to be filled with the scent, and when it's lit, the smell is just fantastic. As soon as I walk in the room, even after it's been blown out, I can instantly recognise the smell. With a lot of candles, it makes the room smell vaguely nicer, but not strong enough for me to pinpoint the fragrance.

So so glad I got my hands on this, as for me, I think this was the nicest thing to come from the whole event!!


Emma

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts